Whether you use a bike to commute or whether you just want to get some exercise and take in the sights of one of Minnesota's oldest cities, Saint Paul is the place for you.
Saint Paul has 169.5 miles of bicycle facilities.
- 79 miles of off-street paths
- 42 miles of roadway with striped bike lanes
- 18 miles of roadway with striped bikeable shoulders
- 10 miles of roadway designed as bicycle boulevards
- 20 miles of roadway with signed or marked shared lanes
As noted in the City's comprehensive plan, "Saint Paul will become a world-class bicycling city that accommodates cyclists of varying skill levels riding bicycles for both transportation and recreation and encourages bicycle use as a part of everyday life."
Use the left sidebar to select a topic related to bicycling in Saint Paul. You can also check out current bikeway projects, sign up for updates on the latest in bicycling in Saint Paul or check out our Flickr feed for photos of Bicycling Saint Paul events.