The Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program enables local governments to undertake a wide range of activities intended to create suitable living environments, provide decent affordable housing and create economic opportunities, primarily for persons of low and moderate income. Under the Recovery Act, recipients shall give priority to projects that can award contracts based on bids within 120 days of the grant agreement.
Process for Making Awards
Total Award: $2,155,842.00
Grantees will prepare an action plan amendment. HUD will process the plans in an expedited manner, execute grant agreements, and make the funds available in each grantee's line of credit.
- Expanded Youth Employment $276,000
- ISP Nbrhd. Clean-up $ 47,000
- Strategic Bldg. Demolition $300,000
- Energy Efficiency Hmown. Rehab $700,000
- Hydroponics Urban Farm $550,000
- W. 7th Library Expansion $ 67,258
CDBG-R Substantial Amendment
CDBG-R Project List
More information on CDBG-R Grants