Saint Paul Minnesota The most livable city in America.
Go To Search
Financial Assistance
Apply for Assistance

How are you going to make all those repairs? 

Depending on the type of disaster, the Federal Emergency Management Agency may offer financial assistance. To apply and/or receive this type of assistance, the disaster must be a federally declared disaster. Usually this is major and widespread damage over an entire city or county.  A house fire, affecting one home would not be eligible for disaster assistance.

To learn more about the Disaster Assistance Program
Help After a Disaster (FEMA) 

Filing Insurance Claims
When there is a disaster in your neighborhood affecting your home, you should contact your Insurance Agent as soon as possible and talk about filing a claim and/or assistance.

Here are tips to make filing a claim with your Insurance Agent easier
Tips for filing a claim

Know your Stuff - free software from the Insurance Information Institute to help inventory the items in your home. (NOTE: this software has not been tested by Saint Paul Emergency Management)

What to do if your farm or business has been damaged

Home | Contact | Site Map | Accessibility | Disability Access | Policies & Practices | Copyright Notices | Powered by CivicPlus