Saint Paul Minnesota The most livable city in America.
Go To Search

How do I file a claim against the City?
Fill out a claim form and return it to the City Clerk's Office. The matter will be examined by the City's claims manager, who will contact you. This process can take up to ten weeks.

Claim forms are located online at or by calling (651) 266-8688.Claim Form

City Clerk

Show All Answers

1. How do I file an appeal?
2. How do I file a claim against the City?
3. Where can I find City ordinances?
4. How can I get a copy of a resolution or ordinance?
5. When are City Council meetings?
6. What is the City Charter?
7. What is the City's form of government?
8. How long are the terms of the mayor and city council?
9. Where do I get a passport?
10. Where do I get a marriage license?
11. Where is the City Council located?
12. How many City Council members are there and who do they represent?
13. How can I find past City Council agendas and minutes?
14. Are City Council meetings open to the public?
Home | Contact | Site Map | Accessibility | Disability Access | Policies & Practices | Copyright Notices | Powered by CivicPlus