Saint Paul Minnesota The most livable city in America.
Go To Search

Most complaints dealing with abandoned vehicles, animal complaints, graffiti, garbage and refuse, noise nuisance, weeds and tall grass, vacant buildings, potholes, property maintenance, etc are registered under the City of Saint Paul Citizen Service line at
651-266-8989. You can check the status of your complaint online. Please note that it may take a few days for your complaint to appear. Click here to view the status of your report...

Ward 5

Show All Answers

1. Abandoned vehicle
2. Certificate of Occupancy
3. Complaint
4. Dogs
5. Graffiti
6. Potholes
7. Excessive Consumption
8. Residential Street Vitality Program (RSVP)
9. Snow Emergencies
10. Shoveling
11. Storm Damage
12. Tall grass and weeds
13. Trash
14. Tree Trimming
15. Vacant Building
Home | Contact | Site Map | Accessibility | Disability Access | Policies & Practices | Copyright Notices | Powered by CivicPlus