Cable Communications Officer
68 City Hall
15 Kellogg Blvd., West
Ph: (651) 266-8870
Fx: (651) 266-8871
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Monday - Friday
Communications Services is a division of the Office of Technology and Communications.
The Communications Services Office:
- Administers and oversees the Saint Paul cable franchise with cable provider Comcast
- Facilitates the City's public outreach with award-winning video production for Cable Channel 18 and stpaul.gov
- Assists Saint Paul cable customers with unresolved cable complaints
- Oversees the six community PEG (public, educational and government) access channels
- Assists in the development of broadband and telecommunications services within the City
- Provides live coverage of Saint Paul City Council, HRA and Saint Paul Public Library Board meetings and Ramsey County Board of Commissioner meetings on Channel 18 and each agency's respective websites.
- Find all of our great videos on the City's Official You Tube Channel