Adult Lacrosse Summer Rec League
30 (NOW 25+) Lacrosse Bulletin
Register Your Team for Men's 25+ Lacrosse
(Registration opens Monday, March 23rd)
This new league is an opportunity for men, ages 25 and over, to participate in the increasingly popular sport of lacrosse without the pressure of competitive league play. Emphasis will be placed on individual skill development and teamwork. Games will be played on synthetic turf.
Sundays, May 17 - July 12, 2015 (No May 24, June 7 & July 5)
Game times between 2:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Adult Rec Lacrosse Drop-In Lacrosse
Lacrosee Drop-In Bulletin
$4.00 (per week) - St. Paul Residents
$5.00 (per week) - Non-Residents
Sundays from August 9 to September 27, 2015 (No September 6)
Time: 2:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Helmets and mouthguards are required to participate.
- Additional equipment (shoulder pads, gloves, arm pads, cleats, etc.) is recommended but not required.
- Goaltenders must wear a chest and neck protector in addition to a helmet and mouthguard.
- Body-checking is not allowed.
- No officials/referees will be present.
- Any penalties observed during play is at the discretion of the players (players will call penalties).
Jimmy Lee Recreation Center - 270 N. Lexington Parkway St. Paul, MN 55104: 651-642-0650
Please Contact Jody Griffin by phone at 651-558-2254 or by email at