Montreal Avenue Reconstruction Project
To view an archive of Construction Updates, click here
|Barb Mundahl, P.E.
City of Saint Paul Street Engineering
25 W.Fourth St.
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Week of July 14 Construction Update
- 16" water main was installed from St. Paul Ave. to Fairview Ave.
- Work began on reconnecting the water services to the new main.
- The St. Paul Avenue intersection has been restored and will be open to traffic the afternoon of July 18.
Construction Planned for Week of July 21
- Remaining water services will be connected to the new main.
- Class 5 aggregate base will be placed on the westbound lane from St. Paul Avenue to Fairview Avenue.
- After the base has been placed on the westbound lane, the eastbound lane will be closed and the pavement will be removed.
Project Inspector: Charles Hansen