Saint Paul Minnesota The most livable city in America.
Go To Search
Food Production Zoning & Permits

chickens3_thumb.jpgUrban Agriculture Zoning Study
In October 2011, the Saint Paul City Council initiated a study to examine how best the City can remove regulatory barriers to urban agriculture and increase access to locally grown food. For more information, contact Anton Jerve at or 651-266-6567.

Keeping of Animals
From chickens to bees, learn about all of the animals the City allows to be handled and raised with a permit here. For information pertaining to chickens, click here.

Hoop Houses
Hoop houses are considered accessory buildings and are regulated under section 63.501 of the City code.
Home | Contact | Site Map | Accessibility | Disability Access | Policies & Practices | Copyright Notices | Powered by CivicPlus