Youth Coach's Corner
Saint Paul Parks and Recreation's youth athletics program would not be where it is today without the support of dedicated volunteers. Thank you for your interest in becoming a youth sports coach with the City of Saint Paul Parks and Recreation.
To become a certified coach with Saint Paul Parks and Recreation, the following conditions must be met:
1. Submission of a background check
once every two years.
2. Completion of the online Heads Up Concussion Training
once every three years (see below for additional information).
3. Attendance at a seasonal preseason coaches meeting.
4. Completion of the Online Coaches Certification Training.
* Please contact your Recreation Director for access to the Online Coaches Certification Training
If interested in coaching, please contact a recreation center near you.
Youth Coach's Manual
2014-2015 Youth Basketball Preseason Coaches Meeting Registration
All coaches, directors, and administrators are required by law to complete this online training course on concussions once every three years.
When completed, please email or fax the final page of the test to Municipal Athletics for verification that the test was completed.
2015 Youth Softball/Baseball Playing Requirements
1500 Rice Street
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55117