Feburary 11, 2013: Braxton & Sons, Inc. is currently hiring for projects that start now and go through most of 2013.
Braxton is a Union Carpentry Sub-contractor specializing in wood frame buildings. The work opportunities are for rough carpentry work (this means outside in the elements).
Applicants must participate in a phone interview to begin the process. No walk-ins will be accepted. Interested applicants should contact Bob Walker at 952-939-4100.
Applicants must have:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Good math skills
- Good physical shape (must pass a physical and the rigors of the job)
- A credible work history
- Dependable transportation
- Work experience in carpentry OR completion of a carpentry skills program.
In addition to the qualifications listed, Braxton is seeking Section 3-certified individuals to fill their positions.
Once hired, a new employee will be asked to join the Carpenter's Union. There is a $126 fee to join.
New employees will need to come to the job with a set of bags and tools and a pair of boots (steel toes not required).