Fire Department Information Services (IS) is one of the support services within the Fire Department. It assists fire employees to utilize information technologies and applications to protect life and property of the people in Saint Paul.
Goals of Fire Department Information Services:
- Provide quality and adequate information in a timely manner
- Assist fire personnel to make the right decisions
- Accomplish department objectives
- Apply information technology within identified requirements
- Prepare fire personnel for future challenges
The Fire Department's Information Services is currently supporting over 400 employees / users in headquarters, 15 fire stations, Training, Building Maintenance and Equipment Services.