For City of Saint Paul residents, please call the Saint Paul Police Department's Crime Prevention Unit at 266-5625 and ask for an Operation I.D. application.
After you receive your application form:
- Mark each item with your complete number. Electric engravers are available at local public libraries and hardware stores;
- Record the description, including any serial and model numbers on the inventory sheet provided.
- Store your inventory sheet in a safe place. You may want to attach pictures with it.
- Display Operation ID stickers on front and back house windows to tell would-be burglars that your property is easily identifiable and difficult to dispose of.
- Complete the application form and return to:
Saint Paul Police Department
Crime Prevention Unit - Operation I.D.
389 N. Hamline Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55104
Items you may wish to mark:
For further information, please e-mail RuthAnn Eide or call her at (651) 266-5451.