Saint Paul Minnesota The most livable city in America.
Go To Search
Proof of Self-Insurance
The City of Saint Paul and the Saint Paul Regional Water Services are self-insured for workers compensation, general liability and automobile liability. This means that we do not have an insurance carrier. Therefore, the City is unable to provide a certificate of insurance. We provide a letter of self-insurance to satisfy the proof of insurance requirement for all contracts, projects, events and agreements.

If you need to obtain a letter of self-insurance for any department in the City or for the Saint Paul Regional Water Services, complete and submit the Online Proof of Self-Insurance Request Form. You will need to complete this form in order to obtain a letter of self-insurance.

Please complete the form in its entirety as it will be used to generate the letter that will be mailed and/or faxed to the address you provide. You will need to indicate the department involved, and if it relates to a specific project, contract or event that information will need to be provided. If an event date is known, that should be provided. Please also indicate what kind of insurance you need the letter to reference. If you have questions, you should contact the Risk Analyst at 651-266-8897.

Home | Contact | Site Map | Accessibility | Disability Access | Policies & Practices | Copyright Notices | Powered by CivicPlus