Establishments holding On Sale Licenses issued under Saint Paul Legislative Code Chapter 409
may remain open for the sale of food after hours until 3:00 am on the condition that they meet the following requirements:
- The establishment shall provide at least four different types of entrees and/or sandwiches and a choice of nonalcoholic beverages.
- No alcoholic beverages may be offered, displayed, sold, or consumed by anyone in the establishment during such extended hours.
- No alcoholic beverage container of any kind, whether empty or containing any alcoholic beverage, shall remain on the bar, tables, counters, or any other place to which a customer has access, or at any location in the customer areas of the establishment, after 1:00 am.
- All alcoholic beverages shall be stored no later than 1:15am and during extended service hours in a cabinet, locker, or storage area which is locked and secure and which shall remain locked at all times during the extended hours.
- No entertainment shall be provided unless the applicant first complies with the petition and consent of LC411.
- No establishment shall provide Class C entertainment during the hours of extended service.