Engine House 14
111 N. Snelling Ave.
Ph: (651) 646-1748
Sunday - Saturday
The original Station 14 was built in 1887 at the corner of Saint Anthony and Cleveland. It was a two-story, double-bay house serving Ladder 6 and Engine 14. In 1921, Engine 14 moved to its present location at Snelling and Ashland. The present house was a double bay, but it was expanded into a three-bay in 1956. In 1957, Squad 2 was once again restored and quartered there.
Because of the poor condition, Station 14 was moved to its present location on Snelling Ave.