Saint Paul Minnesota The most livable city in America.
Go To Search
To file a claim against the City, fill out the Notice of Claim Form (PDF). Include all proof necessary to show negligence on the part of the City.  Information collected on this document is public and will be available to all requestors per the Minnesota Data Practices Act.

Return your claim form to:
City Clerk
310 City Hall
15 Kellogg Blvd., West
Saint Paul, MN 55102

The City may deny any claim where the claimant cannot prove negligence.  

Towing Damage
If you believe the towing company damaged your vehicle, call the Impound Lot at (651) 266-5642 to find out which towing company is responsible for your vehicle.

Home | Contact | Site Map | Accessibility | Disability Access | Policies & Practices | Copyright Notices | Powered by CivicPlus