Saint Paul Minnesota The most livable city in America.
Go To Search
What Should I Report to the City

The following issues should be reported to the City:
You can report a problem to the City by filling out an online form or contacting the DSI - Complaints Office at (651) 266-8989.

For more information and to view more issues that should be addressed, view the Resident Handbook: Neighborhood Nuisances.

Home | Contact | Site Map | Accessibility | Disability Access | Policies & Practices | Copyright Notices | Powered by CivicPlus