Ticket, Towing & Storage Fees
- Parking Ticket: $53.00
- $219.50 (cash) to get your vehicle out of the impound lot if you pick it up before midnight the day it is towed.
- A $15 storage fee is added to that amount for each additional day the vehicle is left there.
To reclaim a vehicle, residents are reminded to bring the following items with them to the impound lot:
- Proof of vehicle ownership: Title, Bill of Sale or Lease Agreement
- Valid Photo ID or Driver's License (a valid DL is needed to drive the car from the lot)
- Proof of insurance for the vehicle that you are picking up
- Cash or Visa or Mastercard to pay your fees
- Keys to the vehicle
Tow Lot Locations
- Generally, vehicles towed South of I-94 will be taken to the impound lot at 830 Barge Channel Road. (651) 266-5642. Map of Barge Channel Road lot
City-wide map showing where towed cars are taken
- Generally, vehicles towed North of I-94 will be taken to the impound lot at 1129 Cathlin, across from the State Fairgrounds. (651) 603-6895. Map of Caithlin Street lot
Before traveling to either lot, the city recommends that residents check with each lot to determine where their vehicle has been taken.
The impound lots are managed by the Saint Paul Police Department (651) 291-1111.