Saint Paul Minnesota The most livable city in America.
Go To Search

How do I file a complaint?
You should contact our office either by telephone at (651)266-8966, e-mail, submit an online intake questionnaire, or visit our office in person.

Whichever method of contact you choose, we will determine whether or not your case falls within our jurisdiction, which is based on where and when the alleged act of discrimination took place.

If the act of discrimination or the most recent one took place within a one year period and within the City of St. Paul, we will set up an appointment with you to conduct an interview, at which point we will ask you to fill out a formal charge of discrimination.

This process is simple, but the interview can take some time, depending on the complexity of your case.

Human Rights

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a complaint?
2. Where do I file a complaint?
3. How long do I have to file a complaint?
4. Do I need an attorney to file a complaint?
5. Is there a fee for filing a complaint?
6. How do I file a complaint against a police officer?
7. Do I have to live in Saint Paul to file a complaint with the Human Rights Office?
8. Who should file a complaint?
9. As a Respondent (employer, owner, etc.,), how do I respond to a charge of discrimination?
10. Why should I file a complaint?
Home | Contact | Site Map | Accessibility | Disability Access | Policies & Practices | Copyright Notices | Powered by CivicPlus