Saint Paul Minnesota The most livable city in America.
Go To Search

How do I file for Unemployment Benefits?
Unemployment benefits are administered by the State of Minnesota's Department of Employment and Economic Security. More information is located at

Employee and Retiree Benefits

Show All Answers

1. Who is the City's Insurance Carrier?
2. How do I file for Unemployment Benefits?
3. Does the City pay me for benefits?
4. Can I cancel my family coverage and drop to single/change from single to family?
5. My part-time hours increased to 64 hours per pay period. When can I get full-time benefits?
6. How do I change my beneficiary for life insurance?
7. I can't find my medical I.D. card. Can you provide a new one?
8. Why are two deductions listed on my pay stub for insurance; one is "pre-tax insurance" and the other is "insurance?"
9. I want to retire next month. How can I continue all my insurances?
10. How can I increase/decrease my deferred compensation?
11. I received a bill in the mail for my insurance. Why wasn't the insurance deducted from my paycheck?
12. How can I get reimbursed under my VEBA/HRA/FSA accounts?
Home | Contact | Site Map | Accessibility | Disability Access | Policies & Practices | Copyright Notices | Powered by CivicPlus